Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2018

HURRAY !!! HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO ISLANDMP3


It has been one year now since we have been bringing you great songs on our blog.
We give thanks to God for sparing our life to be able to witness these day,I pray to God to grant us more knowledge and wisdom and guide us. I pray to God by these time next year Islandmp3 will be one of the top3 best Nigeria music blog. 

It is quite a journey ,some times i have to sacrifice my food money as the C.E.O of Islandmp3 to go to cyber cafe and update my blog. I thank God for letting us witness these wonderful day . Am promoting a song for one lucky artiste for free send the details of the song to my mail Islandmp3.com.ng@gmail.com .Offer only last today songs send rather than today will not be posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jide Ogunsanya.